West Alps Crawlers

ciao tutti

« Older   Newer »
Cirederf
icon4  view post Posted on 1/12/2015, 11:03

Ciao ognuno, io sto chiamando Fred, ed io ora sono tossicodipendente di strisciatore di RC per coppia di anno. Io amo azione della durata su pietre, si diverta, e chiaramente il Mojito. Io incontro la Lucertola al Nats francese, quando lui rubņ il primo luogo :lol: ed ora all'ERCC. Quindi io sto venendo qui a vedere quello del quale č accaduto. Spiacente per il mio italiano, i tenteranno, traduca il migliore io posso.

Veda presto ya ognuno, sulle pietre

Hello everyone , I'm calling Fred , and i'm RC crawler addict for couple of year now . I love share some time on rocks , have fun , and of course the Mojito . I meet the Lizard at the french Nats , when he stole the first place :lol: and now at the ERCC . So i'm coming here to see what's happened .
Sorry for my Italian , i'll try translate the best I can .

See ya soon everyone , on the rocks . :vi:

the lizard
view post Posted on 2/12/2015, 09:19

Hi Super fred! :woot: :vi: it is a pleasure to see you here!
You are right, I stole the title in France, Berlusconi showed me how to :D :lol:

Only two races together and you're like a brother to me, every time it's so fun to be on the rocks with you. I look forward to the next time!

as soon as I have free time I go to find a Caffettiera for you, I hope this can help to make me a mojito team driver :lol: :P :D

Cirederf
view post Posted on 2/12/2015, 11:28

I just checked out , we are only 4 hours driving each other so that make the thing really easier for the next round :vi:
We aren't look so Egyptians on this one . :lol:

Belg4rion70
view post Posted on 2/12/2015, 14:31

Bienvenu Cirederf

Cirederf
view post Posted on 2/12/2015, 14:35

Grazie mille Manu .

murali
view post Posted on 2/12/2015, 19:02

Benvenuto!!!

5 replies since 1/12/2015, 11:03   56 views